Destroy the pigs who have stolen your eggs
Angry Birds is a popular physics-based game for Android and iOS where you try to destroy the egg-stealing piggies by launching birds at them with a giant slingshot. An incredibly popular game which was recently made into a movie, Angry Birds will provide you with hours of fun. The app launches with a brief backstory--you are a bird, and pigs have invaded your land and stolen your eggs with intent to eat them! Now you must exact revenge on the pigs through a series of kamikaze dive-bombs from a giant slingshot. Load a bird into the slingshot, pull back your sling, and try to predict the trajectory and speed of your bird. You will encounter pigs situated on rickety wood, stone, and glass structures. Your mission is to kill as many pigs as possible using as few birds as possible by strategically destroying these structures.
As you advance through the levels, you will find new birds with new abilities which can wreak even greater havoc on the pigs. Click a blue bird midair to split him into three separate birds, creating a scattershot effect, click a yellow bird midair to get a powerful speed burst, tap a white bird to lay an explosive egg, and others. Learn to use these abilities strategically to inflict maximum damage to the pig empire.
- A simple and fun physics-based game with over 400 million downloads.
- Gain new powers and unlock new birds as you progress through the game world.
- Set PRs and beat friends' high scores.
- Unlock new maps and holiday-themed maps and birds.
- Find out what all the talk is about.
- Users report that the latest version of the app is filled with annoying advertisements.
- Users complain about league mode, which requires tickets to participate against other players over the internet.
- Some users report app instability in the latest versions of the app.
It’s our Birdday! Angry Birds has been around for 7 big ones. Time to bust out the Birdday decorations!
– Play 15 new levels in the Birdday Party episode!
– 3 New stickers to collect!
– Improvements to Mighty League.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.